Monday, March 26, 2012

I'm an Aunt!

Welcome to the world Charles Alan Turnham!
Born on March 23 at 10:58pm
6 lbs 7 oz 18 inches
1 hour old
  
2 days old
Me & Charlie

I know I am biased, but I think I have a super cute nephew. Nice work Chris & Erin. Kudos to my sis-in-law. She went all natural with pitocin drip for 2 days!!! She is amazing! All went well, and they headed home from hospital today. George and I visited Sunday afternoon, and I can't wait until I get to go back and stay for a week. This is the first grandbaby in our family, and he is going to be seriously spoiled :) Of course, my dad is smitten and took 1 billion pictures. Let's just say Charlie is going to have a well documented childhood. I'll be sure to post more pics once those get uploaded!

No comments:

Post a Comment