Monday, March 7, 2011

The Next Week and 2 Days

This next week holds so much excitement! This weekend is my bachelorette party and ALL of my bridesmaids and many great friends are making the trip to Nashville. Our personal party planner Kori has a fun-filled weekend in order, and I can't wait to see what she has up her sleeve. I've been mentally preparing myself for the past month...


Match day is next week! Eek! Its getting close. Next Thursday is the day George and I will find out where we'll be for the next 4 years.

As you would imagine, I can hardly contain myself! Woohoo!

Now, I just have to get through the week of working nights in the ER....

So far in the ER, I've sutured multiple wounds on a hand after a chainsaw accident, stapled a laceration on a head, and seen an open joint fracture of the big toe and tib-fib fracture just to name a few. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment